The 5 Best Skin Care Products for 30s



When I was younger I always said once I crossed that oh so old threshold of 30, (insert gag face) I’d start to invest in Oil of Olay. Back then, that line of product was touted on the tele as the holy grail for ageing skin. Now that I’m mid-thirties and oh so thankful for youthful skin, I’m going to share the best skin care products for the 30s that every woman needs.

It can’t be denied that the older we get, the better we need to take care of our skin. Some drugstore products still come in real clutch like my Cerave facial cleanser. I have added some great serums and other luxury items to my lineup not only for their superior quality but because dammit I’m mid-thirty and I deserve!

My Picks for Your 5 Best Skin Care Products for 30s


1. A Vitamin Serum
Last on my list of must-have skin care products for over 30 is a good vitamin serum. This TruSkin Vitamin C Serum has a good mix of high-quality vitamin C, E and hyaluronic acid which all helps to keep your skin tight and toned. Here’s a review of another brand serum I love too.

What other must-haves have I missed? It takes a lot to look this good but luckily with a good regimen, lots of green smoothies and water and some exercise your skin will look its best as you age.

2. Sunscreen
This La Roche-Posay sunscreen got rave reviews in a consumer report for being worth the luxury price. I loved that the formula seems to actually take great care of your skin while blocking harsh sunrays. Though I’m melanated and live in Jamaica so I’m exposed all day every day to the sun, I admit that I’m not as committed to my SPF game. I definitely use a luxurious one though on those days I know I will be exposed longer than a dash to the car or a walk into a supermarket.

3. Acne Treatments
Mario Badescu products come highly recommended so I thought I’d give their drying lotion a try for my hormonal acne that flares up with my cycle. Why is adult acne still a thing?! Ugh.

This product, like most others, doesn’t work for all skin types. It’s awesome for getting rid of pimples overnight though so give it a try if you suffer like I do on occasion.

4. Anti-ageing Face Cream
This face cream is super smooth and hydrating as a moisturizer. I was drawn to it because of the huge buzzword plastered across the front of the label: retinol. Retinol is pretty much Vitamin A which helps to repair and prevent cellular damage. It also helps to prevent damage to these cells to begin with. It will help to keep skin looking young and fresh with wrinkles and fine lines at bay.

The packaging is perfect as well since with the pump applicator it keeps the contents air-tight which helps to maintain the quality of the potent ingredients. I’ve thankfully no fine lines yet and want to keep it that way as long as I can so I love this face cream right now

5. Eye Gel for Under Eye Dark Circles
Because I love the face cream so much, I’ve gone ahead and ordered the eye gel in the same line to give it a try. The reviews look promising so we’ll see if it actually works on these baggy undereyes I always had.

Source This Article

LihatTutupKomentar